Sunday, May 22, 2011

Another Little Frog


Hi everyone! I'm back again with another cute Little Frog card. This Little Frog so reminds me of my old Lotus Flower blogger template and WOW does that really bring back some memories. I ended up switching to my current tempate because one of the graphics in the old template was deleted, what a bummer. Anyways, enough about my blogger template. If you missed my first Little Frog card simply scroll down to the previous post for some more hoppy goodness.


The cute Little Frog featured on today's card is a pre-colored digital image by Doodle Pantry.  I paired it with Basic Black and Green Galore cardstock.  The pretty pink patterned paper is from the Stampin' Up Patterns Pack II.  To embellish the card I added a bow made from black organdy ribbon and some black rhinestones in the upper corners.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Little Frog (Doodle Pantry)
  • Paper: Basic Black, Green Galore, Regal Rose Patterned Paper (Stampin' Up Patterns Pack II), Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
  • Ink: Epson Photo Printer R380
  • Other: Stitching, Paper Piercing, Black Organdy Ribbon, Black Rhinestones, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape
CHALLENGES:

27 comments:

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card, Karen! The image is adorable and I love the colours and fab layout! Hugs Delphine xx

Erica said...

I like your frog card, it's so nice and the colours are great :)
Hugs Erica

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Beautiful card!

Patti J said...

Another darling card, Karen! Your stitching is so much fun, and of course, that image is so sweet! Thanks for sharing :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

I love it with the bow!

Audrey said...

What a lovely card! I love the paper peircing. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Marie said...

How sweet isn't this! Really really cute. Great card!
Love n hugs
Marie

Kathy Winter said...

Lovely card Karen! The stitching and bow are great:)

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is so beautifully colored- love the blue around the cute frog! Always love the piercing- nice effect! Happy Sunday!

Curlybear said...

This is just too cute Karen,
Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz this week,
Good luck,
Hugs Bridget CCDT

sarahw said...

So CUTE! Your card put a smile on my face. :)

Mary G. said...

SO pretty!! Beautifully colored and that image is adorable! Love that little touch of black you've added!! Nice job! TFS!

SandraW said...

Another cute card you made!

Hugs, Sandra

Lorie said...

Oh, I love it! That is so pretty!

Dawn said...

Karen, this is so cute. I just love it!

jimlynn said...

Another little frog and another pretty card! Love it Karen.
Lynn

MiamiKel said...

Oh my, but this is adorable! Splendid coloring, so lifelike! Gorgeous colors together, too - so soft and subtle - fabulous work!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is so much fun Karen! LOVE your coloring ... the blue shadowing is just PERFECT!

Thanks for sharing your awesome creation with us at SHELLY'S IMAGES. Please come back again next week for another fun challenge.

Darlene
Shelly's Images DT

Sheree said...

Another beautiful card! I just love that little froggie!! Great job colouring Karen!

carol said...

AAW what a cute frog!! lovely card, thanks for sharing your fab card with us at Crafty catz x carol

Alissa said...

He's so cute Karen! I've never tried a pre-colored digi but it makes me want to!

Robbie said...

Wowzers, this turned out so nice. Your papers match the image perfectly and I really like the clean crisp lines and colors or your layout.

Amy Johnson said...

Another pretty frog card! Love your CAS style!

Jennipher Lowery said...

I never thought I would look at a frog card and say "gorgeous" but, I just can't think of any other way to describe it.

Julie said...

How cute is that! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Hugs,
julie

Glenda Atkins said...

Another simply marvellous 'little frog' card. Your stitching is so wonderful, I admire your talent!

glenda

Maria Matter said...

Beautiful Karen!