Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Birthday


Hi everyone! Today I have a clean and simple card to share. I'd picked up the Tim Holtz Rosette Dies in a moment of weakness at Archivers over a week ago and just couldn't seem to find a card to use them on so I decided to make a card designed around the rosettes and this is what I came up with. The rosette I'd made for the card kept coming undone though no matter how much glue I adhered so I finally gave up and took the rosette dies back and added this pretty paper flower instead.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Happy Birthday (Endless Creations)
  • Paper: Riding Hood Red, PTI White, Roses Patterned Paper (Colorbok), Green Cardstock (DCWv)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Other: Die-namics Perfect Petal Trio, White Button, DMC White, White Organdy Ribbon, Paper Flowers and Glue Dots

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

Fabulous!
Lynn

Patty said...

Oh that's too bad about the die Karen! I love mine. I add scor-tape to the end before I fan fold it and that seems to hold it together once I remove the end. Once it's down on the table I use Zip Dry adhesive on the top and add the little circle. I haven't had any issues with it!

Sheree said...

Another gorgeous card Karen! Love how you arranged the petals on your layered flower... True perfection!

Carrie said...

beautiful cas card