Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mud Piggy


Hi everyone! Is this little mud piggy the cutest thing or what!!! I think he is just adorable and brings a smile to my face every time I look at him. The Mud Piggy is a new release image from Doodle Pantry and comes pre-colored like this one as well as outlined for you to color him yourself.


I had so much fun playing with this cute mud piggy I couldn't resist making a second card.  On both cards I used the digital papers that come with the set.  Here is a close up of the pre-colored image.


To compliment the digital papers I used Brown Bazzill and Cool Carribean cardstock. For embellishments I stitched like crazy, paper pierced around the image, added a strip of ribbon with a matching bow and some chocolate pearls along the image.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Mud Piggy (Doodle Pantry)
  • Paper: Brown Bazzill, Cool Carribean, PTI White and Digital Patterned Paper (Doodle Pantry)
  • Ink: Epson Photo Printer R380
  • Other: Stitching, Paper Piercing, Ribbon (American Crafts), Chocolate Pearls, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape

19 comments:

Heide said...

This little guy would put a smile on anyone's face! Such super cute cards.

SandraW said...

What a sweet little piggy stamp! So cute! And beautifully coloured, my compliments.
And I love the colours you used on the card, they make a perfect match.
Have a nice day!

Hugs, Sandra

Patti J said...

Hi Karen! The more I see of this piggy, the more I love him! What a cute image - that Laurie is SO talented! Your card is simply adoragle - the layout is perfect for showing off the cool DP, and your mud piggy is so sweet! Thanks for sharing, and have a great day...hugs :)

Patty said...

That is an adorable stamp! I love the cheeks!

Lorie said...

Oh, gosh...that pig is so cute and so is your card! LOVE it!

Sudha - Art Admirer said...

So sweet.

Kristine said...

Hi Karen, love your piggy card!! Cute colors and this pig is just T-E-R-R-i-F-i-C!! LOl. really... love it!

Carrie said...

so cute!!! awesome paper too i can't believe its digital

Sheree said...

Isn't he just the cutest!! Love that image and your colouring is perfect! Great layout and papers!

Laurie said...

This is just so ADORABLE!!! love the layout too. cute!

Sofieke said...

Nice card! The piggy is realy cute!

Greetings Sofieke

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Karen, what a darling card. This precolored image with the paper is just adorable. He just makes me smile! Great card!!
Hugs, Sarah

Kathy Winter said...

So adorable! I love this li'l piggy and you did a great job with the layout as well!!

Alissa said...

That image is adorable! I love the bow on the side too!

Laurie said...

Both versions of this are simply adorable!!! precious sewing and piercing!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling- what great DSP and I love the sewing- such a great touch!

Amy Johnson said...

You made a beautiful card with this image!

Maria Matter said...

this is so adorable Karen!
hugs

Pat (mspfd) said...

Totally adorable. Love your design and colors.