Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Chloe & Paris


Hi everyone! I have a cute card to share today for this week's Pixie Cottage Challenge. The challenge is to create anything using this sketch and/or to shape it up (not square or rectangle). I used the sketch but shrunk the dimensions down to a standard A2 size card. 


The image is the Chloe & Paris digital stamp by Pixie Cottage Stamps. My card base is Brocade Blue layered with PTI White then some pretty patterned paper. The shadow layer is Regal Rose finished using the Deckled Edge Scissors. I added a strip of white satin ribbon with a matching bow at the base of the image. To embellish the card I added two pink buttons threaded with DMC White.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Chloe & Paris (Pixie Cottage Stamps), Happy Birthday (Hero Arts)
  • Paper:  Regal Rose, Brocade Blue, PTI White and Patterned Paper
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics E00, E43, E44, R20, R83, R85, R89, Y15, BV11, YG45, B95, B97
  • Other: Stitching, Paper Piercing, Fiskars Deckled Edge Scissors, White Satin Ribbon, Pink Buttons, DMC White, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape

10 comments:

SandraW said...

What a great card this is! Such a funny stamp you used. And I love the colours!

Hugs, Sandra

Tanya R said...

This is so cheerful! Love your choice of colors.
Hugs
Tanya R

Davi said...

Pretty and fun Karen. Love the layers piercing and colors you used.

jimlynn said...

What a fun, fun card Karen! Love that little image too...very cute.
Lynn

Tina said...

such a cute fun card...i love the colors..great job

Tina

*Vicki* said...

Hi Karen!! What a really soft and pretty card!! I love the added buttons and fun image!! HUGS

Alissa said...

I LOVE that stamp! The sketch is great, too. I'll be borrowing that one!

KanataNewf said...

Such a cute image - and such a pretty card!

Sadilla said...

Gorgeous card!!! I like the image, and the color combo is perfect!!
hugs
sadia

Cheryl said...

So cute! This image makes me smile. Your coloring is wonderful. How do you ever make your perfect bows? They look perfect every time.



--Cheryl--