Hi my crafty friends! Today I'm sharing a card I created using a new release stamp set by Doodle Pantry. I was in the mood to try something different with this card so instead of stitching I distressed the edges of the paper and dug out some liquid pearls to play with. The image used on today's card is the colored Little Castle digital stamp by Doodle Pantry.
My card base is Kraft cardstock layered with PTI White then digital papers from the Little Castle stamp set. I distressed the edges of the PTI White and digital papers with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. The sentiment is also from the Little Castle stamp set. To embellish the card I added a strip of white stain ribbon and matching bow as well as some white opal liquid pearls along the scallop edge.
Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!
- Stamps: Little Castle (Doodle Pantry)
- Paper: Kraft, PTI White, Little Castle Digital Papers (Doodle Pantry)
- Ink: Epson Photo Printer R380 and Vintage Photo Distress Ink
- Other: White Satin Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch and Large Oval Punch (Stampin' Up), White Opal Liquid Pearls, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape
- Clearly iStamp - distressing
- Poodles Parlour - anything goes
- Stamp Something - something punched
- Shelly's Images - show us what you got
- ABC Challenge - w is for wish
- My Mums Craft Shop - punch it
- Bearly Mine - anything goes
- Craft Room - anything goes
- Everybody-Art - distressing
- Papertake Weekly - anything goes
- Craft Your Passion - anything goes
- Critter Sketch - kraft paper
- Make It Monday - anything goes