Monday, June 27, 2011

Jars Of Sunflowers


Hi everyone, Happy Monday! My how time flies when you are having fun! Today I'm sharing another card I created using the Jars Of Sunflowers rubber stamp by Great Impressions. I found this adorable little metal charm in my stash, didn't even know I had it, and love how it adds just the right finishing touch. Now I'll be obsessed wilth getting more of them, LOL!!!

My card base is Really Rust layered with PTI White then Little Lady and So Sweet patterned paper from the Stella & Rose Mabel Collection. I stitched around the edges then wrapped Blue Bayou Double Stitched Ribbon around the card base and added a matching bow in front. The sentiment was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black on PTI White and is a rubber stamp by Penny Black.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Jars Of Sunflowers (Great Impressions), Happy Birthday (Penny Black)
  • Paper: Really Rust, More Mustard, PTI White, Little Lady and So Swet Patterned Papers (My Minds Eye, Stella & Rose Mabel Collection)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics E19, YR24, YG03, BG72, BG75
  • Other: Stitching, Paper Piercing, Blue Bayou Double Stitched Ribbon, Silver Charm, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape

6 comments:

Theresa said...

Love the combo of image, colors, ribbon, and DP. Perfect coordination. I like!!!

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Ohh I had to come and have a peak at this! I love it! and I love the image and your coloring! What a great color combo too! NICE!

Craftyanny said...

Gorgeous card Karen, love your colour choice, a bright cheery card
Anne x

*Vicki* said...

Hi sweetie!! WOW!! Gorgeous card with the papers and the pretty flowers!! LOVE all of the details and especially the charm!! So sweet!! :) TFS!!

NancyD said...

Really great image. Love your overall layout.

jimlynn said...

So pretty Karen and I really like the addition of that charm!
Lynn