Monday, June 13, 2011

Jessica Graduation


Hi everyone! I did it, I finally finished all my graduation cards!!! There were three I needed for girls so I cheated and made this card for each of them and simply colored the tassel to go with their high school colors. It looks like I used two different patterned papers but it is actually just the front and back side of the same sheet. 

The image used on today's card is the Jessica Graduation digital stamp by In Style Stamps.  I paired it with the front and back sides of After Graduation patterned paper by Masterpiece Studios.  To embellish the card I stitched around the edges of the patterned paper, paper pierced around the edges of the image and added a strip of white ric rac lace.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Jessica Graduation (In Style Stamps)
  • Paper: Basic Black, Basic Grey, PTI White, After Graduation Patterned Paper (Masterpiece Studios)
  • Ink: Copics T4, T6, E37, B21, YR15
  • Other: Stitching, White Ric Rac Lace, Paper Piercing and Mounting Tape
CHALLENGES:

7 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Hi Karen!! This is really adorable!! Love your colored image and your background papers are awesome too! Thanks for sharing!! Smiles

jimlynn said...

She's adorable Karen!!! Love the patterned paper. Great card for a grad for sure.
Lynn

Amanda said...

Lovely card and a great image.
Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

Amanda

Ann said...

Great card and details!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Frosted Designs!

Gaynor said...

CAS and classy, I love this, really nice papers and your coloring is great, thank you so much for sharing with us at CYDA and good luck with the challenge, Gaynor DT xx

Pamela Pattison Lash said...

Love the graduation card - what a treasure that will be for the recipients!
I just became a fan and would love if you'd follow me too!
Mama LoveBug from LoveBug Creations
http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com

BugBites said...

Love this card- I love this stamp too. thanks for playing along with us at Frosted designs.