Thursday, June 9, 2011

Let The Monkey Business Begin


Hi everyone!  I needed five graduation cards this year and two of them are for my nephew's so I decided to create another card using this fun monkey graduation image.  To make things quick and ease I used the same supplies as I did on my last monkey graduation card but changed the layout and added the congratulations sentiment.


The image featured on today's card is the Let The Monkey Business Begin digital stamp by Pixie Cottage Stamps.  I paired it with some patterned paper from Close To My Heart.  Since I needed this to be a masculine card I kept the embellishments simple and just added a strip of organdy ribbon and photo corners finished with small antique gold brads.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Let The Monkey Business Begin (Pixie Cottage Stamps)
  • Paper: Kraft, PTI White, CTMH Patterned Paper
  • Ink: Copics R11, T3, Y26, E43, E44, E47
  • Other: Paper Piercing, Organdy Ribbon, Photo Corner Punch, Antique Gold Brads, Mounting Tape

4 comments:

shersl84bed said...

hahaha, so cute.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

Pam~ said...

OMGosh, this is sooooo cute! Love how you colored him and the layout is perfect!

*Vicki* said...

This little guy is too cute hun!! Love your papers!! Smiles

E.T said...

LOL this is so adorable!