Saturday, June 25, 2011

Plush Panda


Hi everyone! I think I just might have to frame this card and hang it on the wall in my craft room. The panda will look fabulous with all the other pando decor and the saying fits perfectly. The adorable Plush Panda is a pre-colored digital image by Doodle Pantry. The stamp set also comes with the fun sentiment and beautiful bamboo digital paper I used in the background.

My card base is Basic Black layered with PTI White then bamboo digital paper. The shadow layer is Kraft cardstock layered on Basic Black. To embellish the card I added a strip of grosgrain ribbon, matching bow and a couple black pearls along the image.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Plush Panda (Doodle Pantry)
  • Paper: Basic Black, PTI White, Kraft, and Bamboo Digital Paper (Doodle Pantry, Plush Panda Stamp Set)
  • Ink: Epson Photo Printer R380
  • Other: Stitching, Paper Piercing, Grosgrain Ribbon, Black Pearls, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape

21 comments:

SandraW said...

Truly love this card, Karen! So sweet an gorgeous! Beautiful layout!

Hugs, Sandra

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wowzers, Karen! This creation is perfection. Awesome layout. perfect touches, and loving the bamboo digi paper printed on kraft. The colors are fantastic and the panda is the cutest. I just want to pinch his cheeks.

Kathy W. said...

Oh this is super cute Karen! Love this image and the layout is great =)

Jackie said...

Awesome card Karen! I love the image, your coloring...everything is just gorgeous!!! Excellent work & TFS!!!!

Doreen said...

Gorgeous Karen love the image.xxx

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Fabulous card! Love the stitching and the piercing.

Lorie said...

Oh, Karen! How absolutely adorable! You have such a beautiful classic style of card making. Love it!

jimlynn said...

Fantastic Karen! Great how that ribbon and background paper are just perfect with this.
Lynn

Patti J said...

Can't figure out why I'm so afraid to try my sewing machine - this is so adorable, Karen! Gorgeous card!!! Thanks for sharing :)

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Karen, this is really cute! The DP laurie made couldn't match any better! Love the holes you made around the image.
Hugs, Sarah

Elizabeth said...

Ahhh - how sweeeeet! My first cuddly toy was a panda and I still have him. Just love this card. Thanks for giving me a big smile!

Anonymous said...

Perfect! There is nothing more t say. Pat K.

Sheree said...

Adorable!!!! Once again I am in awe. Love the image, your colouring and the paper sets everything off perfectly!
Well Done Karen!
Hugs,
Sheree

Glenda Atkins said...

Awesome card, awesome stitching!! Wonderful work..

Lisa said...

Ooooo I love the green ribbon with the dp! I agree; frame this :) That little panda is just too cute. Lovely card - I so want to stitch like you do! :)

Mary G. said...

Oh, my, this little guy is SO adorable!!! Love how you colored him! Great stitching and paper piercing!! LOVE IT!

Kristine said...

Awesome card Karen!! You have such a great eye for layout and colors etc. Love all your stitching too ;) Must be your "trademark" in card-making ;) It adds to much!! This panda is too cute too so you can't go wrong with him!! Great job *Ü*

silkeshimazu said...

I love everything about this card, the little panda bear is absolutely adorable!

Carrie said...

Karen this card is just too stinkin adorable!!!!!

Dawn Frost said...

this panda is so adorable how could you not hang him on your wall! Fantastic Karen!

Gretchen said...

He is just so cute. I love the paper and colours that you used. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog too :)