Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Vintage Going For A Ride


Hi everyone! My card today is for the Stamp Something June Digi Day Challenge to create anything using a digi stamp. I decided to use up some of the digital stamps and patterned paper laying around my craft room and this is what I came up with.


The image featured on today's card is the Vintage Going For A Ride digital stamp by Create With TLC.  I paired it with this lovely patterned paper from the Cosmo Cricket Fleuriste Collection.  The sentiment is a tag from Scrapdictive.  To embellish the card I added Cranberry Crisp Stitched Ribbon and a couple snow pearls.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Vintage Going For A Ride (Create With TLC), Sentiment Tag (Scrapdictive)
  • Paper: Cranberry, Crisp, PTI White, Flora Bella and Vineyard Patterned Paper (Cosmo Cricket, Fleuriste Collection)
  • Ink:  Copics YG93, YG97, Y26, E04, E70, E71, E77, E47
  • Other: Stitching, Paper Piercing, Cranberry Crisp Stitched Ribbon, Snow Pearls, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape

7 comments:

SandraW said...

What a sweet card this is! Really gorgeous! Love it!

Hugs, Sandra

Sandra said...

Beautiful card!
I love the color combination! :)
hugs Sandra

Doreen said...

This is such a gorgeous card Karen.xxx

jimlynn said...

Very cute Karen! Love that little image too. Adorable card.
Lynn

Frea said...

Hi Karen, wow such a cute card!! Love that image and the combination of paper you made is very pretty. I'm having a candy over on my blog, do come and check it out, I would love for you to join in the fun. Hugs, Frea

Guri said...

How cute this one is!
Hugs, Guri from Norway

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a super sweet image, which you showcased perfectly. Awesome work, Karen! Another fab design!