Saturday, July 9, 2011

Goldilocks


Hi everyone!  I love short work weeks because they fly by really fast and before I know it I'm back in my craft room creating again, YEAH!  The cute little girl featured on today's card is the Goldilocks digital stamp by Michelle Perkett Studios.  I paired it with Cordovan patterned paper from the BasicGrey Indian Summer Collection.


My card base is Dark Brown cardstock layered with PTI White then Cordovan patterned paper stitched around the edges.  The image was printed on PTI White and colored in using copic markers.  I die cut and embossed the image using Classic Ovals Large Nestabilties then layered it on Dark Brown die cut using the Classic Scalloped Ovals Large Nestabilities.

The flowers are white paper flowers I colored using my copic markers then finished them with brown buttons threaded with DMC White.  To further embellish the card I added some pretty yellow leaves and a large white brad in each corner.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Goldilocks (Michelle Perkette Studios)
  • Paper: PTI White and Dark Brown, Cordovan Patterned Paper (BasicGrey, Indian Summer Collection)
  • Ink: Copics E000, E00, E44, E47, V93, V95, R39, R59
  • Other: Stitching, Large White Brads, Classic Ovals Large Nestabilities, Classic Scalloped Ovals Large Nestabilities, White Paper Flowers (Kaiser Scrapbook), Dark Brown Buttons (PaperTrey Ink), Yellow Leaves, DMC White, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape
CHALLENGES:

4 comments:

KER said...

oh my pretty...love the colors and image

Sheree said...

Love the image and colours you chose Karen!
I have the indian summer paper line as well and just LOVE the rich colours!
Beautiful card!!

Sheree

Lisa Lara said...

Your creations are stunning Karen!

cardcrazy said...

Such a pretty card, love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp Challenges!