Sunday, July 24, 2011

Jargon Mix Color


Hi everyone! Happy Sunday! I'm hanging out at home again this weekend doing what I love most, making cards. The beautiful floral image front and center on today's card is the Jargon Mix Color digital stamp by Clear Dollar Stamps. I used the pre-colored image and matching digital paper.
 

My card base Orchid Opulence layered with PTI White then Groovy Guava cardstock and digital patterned paper. I added a straight stitch along the outside edge and a zig zag stitch diagonally across the center. The image was printed on PTI White. I paper pierced around the edge then layered it on Orchid Opulence. To embellish the card I added a bow made from Double Stitched Groovy Guava Ribbon and a Champagne Dew Drop in each corner of the card base.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Jargon Mix Color (Clear Dollar Stamps)
  • Paper: Orchid Opulence, Groovy Guava, Digital Patterned Paper (Clear Dollar Stamps, Jargon Mix Color Stamp Set), White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink)
  • Ink: Epson Photo Printer R380
  • Other: Stitching, Paper Piercing, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Double Stitched Groovy Guava Ribbon, Champagne Dew Drops, Glue Dots, Tombo Mono Multi Liquid Glue and Mounting Tape

7 comments:

rockwelldesigns said...

Hi Karen, So glad you found my blog! Thanks for leaving such thoughtful comments. I love your cards, you have a knack for layering. The stitching you do is flawless! I love how you use Cuttlebug embossing folders too.

KER said...

so durn cute & sweet...love the image and dp..the embossing and paper colors you chose along with the piercing and stitching just pulls it all together

Sheree said...

Beautiful image and love the coordinating papers! Great layout and the stitching is perfect!...As always!

paperpedaler said...

Love all the beautiful layering.

Cindy Haffner said...

Karen this is so PRETTY!~

Jackie said...

What a pretty card Karen! I love the colors you used & the layout...very nice work & TFS!!!

silkeshimazu said...

Very pretty! Love all the layers and stitching.