Hi everyone! This is the card I sent my brother-in-law for his birthday. The stunning image is the Lighthouse Sketch digital stamp by KLM Designs. My card base is Basic Black layered with PTI White and patterned paper made by Sweetwater. The image was printed on PTI White and colored in using copic markers. I sponged Bashful Blue to create the sky and Mellow Moss for the ground.
The shadow layer is Kraft cardstock. Using a sponge I distressed black ink around the edges of the image and shadow layer. The sentiment was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and is from the Clearly Basic Greetings I clear stamp set by KLM Designs. To embellish the card I added black photo hangers attached using small black brads and threaded the photo hangers with Jute Twine.
Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!
- Stamps: Lighthouse Sketch and Clearly Basic Greetings I (KLM Digi Stamps)
- Paper: Basic Black, Kraft, Stampers Select White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Patterned Paper (Sweetwater)
- Ink: Bashful Blue, Mellow Moss and Copics Y18, T2, T4, E43, E44, E07, E09, G94, G99
- Other: Sponge, Black Photo Hangers (CTMH), Jute Twine (Papertrey Ink), Small Black Brads, Mounting Tape
- Bugaboo Stamps - anything goes
- Bling It On - anything goes
- Art Impressions Stamps - distressing
- Digi Doodle Shop's Best - anything goes
- Hanna and Friends - card for a man
- Just For Fun - anything goes
- Pals Paper Arts - what's your technique (distressing)
- Crafts and Me - birthdays
- Freshly Brewed - for the guys
- Paper Shelter - anything goes
- Sisterhood of Crafters - male themed birthday card
- Make It Monday - anything goes