Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Heart Is With You


Hi everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card I created using this gorgeous Daffodil flower from the A Year In Flowers I clear stamp set by Flourishes.  I paired it with Gentlemen's Bet patterned paper from the Cavalier Collection by Prima Marketing.


My card base is Basic Black layered with PTI White then patterned paper stitched around the edges. The shadow strips are Wild Wasabi finished with the Arch Lattice Punch. The image was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black on PTI White and colored in using copic markers. 

I die cut and embossed the image using Standard Circles Large Nestabilities and layered it on Basic Black die cut using Classic Scalloped Circles Large Nestabilites. The sentiment was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and punched out using the Word Window Punch. I embellished the card with white satin ribbon and a black button threaded with DMC White.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: A Year In Flowers: Daffodil (Flourishes), Heartfelt Phrases (Verve Stamps)
  • Paper: Basic Black, PTI White, Wild Wasabi, Gentlemen's Bet Patterned Paper (Prima Marketing, Cavalier Collection)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics E04, YG93, YG95
  • Other: Stitching, Arch Lattice Punch (Martha Stewart), Word Window Punch (Stampin' Up), Standard Circles Large and Classic Scalloped Circles Large Nestabilities, Button, DMC White, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape

2 comments:

SandraW said...

Love your card! Beautiful colours you used! Like it a lot! :-D

Hugs, Sandra

*Vicki* said...

Hi Karen!! WOW! Your card is gorgeous!! I love the design and the colors!! Just wanted to stop by and say hello!! Hope you're enjoying your Summer!! HUGS