Sunday, July 3, 2011

Patriotic Charlie


Hi everyone! I'm back again with another card I created for the OWH Stars & Stamps Virtual Cardmaking Party! This card is for Challenge #16 wich is "All About Animals". I just won this Patriotic Charlie digital stamp set playing along in a recent Clearly Inspired Challenge. I'm so addicted to creating cards using colored images and digital papers that I fear I'll soon forget how to actually color, LOL!

My card base is Sage Shadow layered with PTI White then digital papers from the Patriotic Charlie stamp set. I stitched around the edges then added a strip of white grosgrain ribbon and matching bow. The image was printed on PTI White and layered on Sage Shadow. The sentiment was also included in the stamp set. To embellish the card I added a pearl dew drop in three corners around the image.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Patriotic Charlie (Clear Dollar Stamps)
  • Paper: Sage Shadow, PTI White, Digital Paper (Patriotic Charlie Stamp Set) 
  • Ink: Epson Photo Printer R380
  • Other: Stitching, Paper Piercing, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Pearl Dew Drops, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape

6 comments:

Sheree said...

Love it Karen!! Sage is one of my favourite colours! Love the image and your papers...spectacular as always!
Hugs,
Sheree

Doreen said...

This is fabulous Karen,I love it.xxx

Trish said...

Awesome card, thanks for playing along with my challenge.

Alissa said...

The color combos are spot on and really make this card pop. It's so perfect!

Kristine said...

OH OKAY... this is the bomb!! =) heehee, LOVE IT!!

Heide said...

LOVE IT!