Saturday, September 17, 2011

Bless and Keep You


Hi everyone! This is a card I created for the ladies at work.  I've been sharing some of my cards with them this summer and they have hinted that they could all use some wedding cards.  I can't wait to see their reaction when I bring them in.  The image is the Bless And Keep You rubber stamp by Stampendous.


My card base is Sweet Blush layered with Glossy Silver cardstock and patterned paper stitched around the edges.  The shadow layer is another piece of Sweet Blush.  The image was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored in using copic markers.  It is hard to tell in the photos but I added White Shimmerz on the veil and wedding dress.  To embellish the card I added clear dew drop in each corner of the card base.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Bless and Keep You (Stampendous)
  • Paper: Sweet Blush and White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Glossy Silver Cardstock, Patterned Paper (The Paper Patch)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Colorless Blender, Copics E000, E42, E43, E44, R30, R32, G14, BG000, T1, T3, T5, T7
  • Other: Stitching, Paper Piercing, Clear Dew Drops, Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue, White Shimmerz, Mounting Tape

8 comments:

Carrie said...

this is so sweet. the colors are beautiful

Sandra said...

Wow this is truly gorgeous!:) Sandra H

SandraW said...

Wow, Karen! This is really a beauty! Love the sweet couple, you coloured them beautifully!

Hugs, Sandra

Lorie said...

Oh, this is just so sweet and pretty! Just a lovely card all the way around!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hi Karen, I LOVE your layers and stitches!!~

Marja's Stamp Addiction said...

Hi Karen, Beautiful and lovely couple. Beautiful soft colours.
lovely greet Marja

*Vicki* said...

Oh my goodness this is soooooo precious!! ;) I love the image and your coloring really rocks girl!!

✿LemonBella✿ said...

Beautiful color combo! I love the couple image! :)