Sunday, September 4, 2011

Falloween Cat


Hi everyone! It is a holiday weekend here in the US which means I get tomorrow off work, YIPPEE!!! It is Labor Day tomorrow, a day of celebration in honor of working people! So that means I get a whole extra day of stamping and shopping! Today I'm playing along with the stamp of the month challenge at Delightful Inspiration. The image used on today's card is the Falloween Cat digital stamp by Designed2Delight.  

I'm also super excited and tickled pink to share my new personalized photo watermark. I got it yesterday and couldn't wait to create a new card to show it off, LOL!!! I got my watermark at the Doodle Pantry and really recommend Laurie if you are looking to build your own watermark. She is so friendly and easy to work with.


My card base is Pumpkin Pie layered with white cardstock then Going Grey embossed using the Stars Embossing Folder.  The shadow layer is Lemon Tart.  The image was printed on white cardstock and colored in using copic markers.  The sentiment is from the Bunny Slippers stamp set by Clear Dollar Stamps.  To embellish the card I added tons of stitching, organdy ribbon and a star brad in each corner of the card base.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Falloween Cat (Designed2Delight), Bunny Slippers (Clear Dollar Stamps)
  • Paper: Going Grey and Pumpkin Pie Cardstock (Stampin' Up), Lemon Tart and White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink)
  • Ink: Copics T0, T1, T2, T3, YR14, Y11
  • Other: Stitching, Paper Piercing, Stars Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Antique Silver Star Brads, Organdy Ribbon (CTMH), Glue Dots and Mounting Tape

10 comments:

Pami said...

Love this cute card Karen, cool image and the stitching looks great! Have a great day off tomorrow! Pami x

SandraW said...

Lovely card, Karen! Crazy cat! ;-)

Hugs, Sandra

sandra said...

Sweet card!
I love this cute image!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Faith S. said...

This is so cute! I love the colors, embossing and stitching! It's so well put together! WoW!

Sandra said...

This is a gorgeous image love the colours embossing and stitching truly amazing :) Sandra H

misteejay said...

Hope you are having a great holiday weekend.

Great card.

Toni xx

Lorie said...

Eek! This is so cute! I adore your stitching! Happy Labor Day Weekend!

Kristine said...

love the grey and all the stars :) Great card karen!!

Sudha - Art Admirer said...

Cute creation dear.

Tanya said...

Karen, very great handmade! I very like your style:)