Friday, September 9, 2011

Norman Snail


Hi everyone! Today I've got a clean and simple card to share with you. I just love the bright colors and the sentiment is perfect for me seeing as how I'm feeling really sluggish after a busy week at work. The COLORED image, patterned paper and sentiment are all from the Norman Snail digital stamp set by Clear Dollar Stamps.


The card base is Chocolate Chip layered with digital paper stitched around the edges. The shadow layer is Tempting Turquoise layered on Chocolate Chip and DMC White wrapped around it three times. To embellish the card I added a chocolate pearl in each corner of the card base.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Norman Snail (Clear Dollar Stamps)
  • Paper: Chocolate Chip and Tempting Turquoise (Stampin' Up), White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Digital Patterned Paper (Clear Dollar Stamps, Normal Snail Stamp Set) 
  • Ink: Epson Photo Printer R380
  • Other: Stitching, DMC White, Chocolate Pearls (KaiserCraft), Mounting Tape

6 comments:

jimlynn said...

FUN card Karen! Love your stitching around his too.
Lynn

Lorie said...

Oh, how cute, cute, cute! LOVE the snail's background!

Frea said...

Hi Karen, how are you doing hun?? Hope you are well! Love this card, you could very well send it to me LOL!! You might have noticed my absence, have been very busy with the start of the schoolyear, new class, getting everything started!! So I really hope my life will gradually start to slow down too!! Love this little snail, great colours and colouring. Hugs, Frea

SandraW said...

Nice card! And lovely colours!

Hugs, Sandra

*Vicki* said...

Really adorable Karen!! Love your stitching!! :)

Sandra said...

This is lovely great image and colouring:) Sandra H