Hi everyone! This is the last of my Halloween cards and also one of my favorites! The spooktacular image and sentiment are from the Autumn Friends digital stamp set by Clear Dollar Stamps. I paired it with patterned paper from the Halloween Night Designer Series Paper Pack by Stampin' Up.
My card base is True Black layered with White Cardstock then Halloween Night patterned paper. I wrapped shimmery black ribbon around the card base and added a matching bow in front. The image and sentiment are printed on White Cardstock and the image colored in using copic markers. I distressed the edges of the patterned paper, sentiment and image using Memento Tuxedo Black and a sponge. To embellish the card I added a large black pearl in each corner of the card base.
Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!
- Stamps: Autumn Friends (Clear Dollar Stamps)
- Paper: True Black and White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Halloween Night Patterned Paper (Stampin' Up)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copics YG63, YG67, YR21, YR23, YR24, BV23, BV25, BV29, T2, T4, T6, T8
- Other: Sponge, Black Ribbon, Black Dew Drops (Robin's Nest), Glue Dots, Mounting Tape and Tombo Mono Multi Liquid Glue
- Crafty Catz - halloween
- Stampin' for the Weekend - spooky
- Paper Play - halloween
- Pixie Dust - spooky
- Creating For All Seasons - halloween
- Divas by Designs - something spooky
- Stampavie and More - halloween
- Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
- Penny's Paper Crafty - halloween
- My Mum's Craft Shop - spooktacular
- Inky Impressions - anything goes