Saturday, October 15, 2011

Carnation Flower


Hi everyone!  I'm in good spirits today because it's the weekend again, YEAH!  Today is even more exciting because there are new release images available at Clear Dollar stamps.  The floral image featured on this card is the Carnation January Flower of the Month digital stamp by Clear Dollar Stamps.


My card base is Bravo Burgundy layered with White Cardstock then My Boy Stripe and Mischievous patterned paper stitched around the edges. Next I wrapped two strips of white lace and True Thyme Stitched Ribbon around the card base. The image was printed on White Cardstock and colored in using copic markers. I paper pierced around the image then layered it on Bravo Burgundy. To embellish the card I added a bow made from the True Thyme Stitched Ribbon and a pearl along the bottom edge of the lace.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Carnation FOM (Clear Dollar Stamps)
  • Paper: Bravo Burgundy (Stampin' Up), White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), My Boy Stripe and Mischievous Patterned Paper (My Mind's Eye, Signature Life, Our Boy Collection)
  • Ink: Copics R39, R89, YG91, YG93
  • Other: Stitching, Paper Piercing, White Lace, True Thyme Stitched Ribbon (Stampin' Up), Snow Pearls (KaiserCraft), Glue Dots and Mounting Tape

9 comments:

Lorie said...

That is absolutely gorgeous Karen! I love the lace!

Abi said...

Such a pretty card Karen, the colours are divine & the image fab x

SandraW said...

Sweet card! Love the lace and pearls!

Hugs, Sandra

Tanya said...

Oh so beautiful! Love the green and burgundy, that lace is fabulous, and so is the layout! I may have to CASE this! Thanks for the inspiration!

Sandra said...

Karen, this is just adorable love the image its beautiful:) Sandra H

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Karen, I like the carnations, the colours are fab.
Kevin xx

misteejay said...

This is beautiful Karen - love the greens & the lace, they really set the image off a treat.

Toni xx

Patti P. said...

I am loving this month's release and need to do some shopping...your beautiful card makes me want to own some of the monthly flowers even more. So beautiful and elegant. Thanks,
Patti

Vicki said...

Oh my what a beautiful creation! Love the added lace you used and that image is gorgeous.

HUGS!
Vicki