Monday, October 3, 2011

Patches The Ghost


Hi everyone!  Hope you had a fabulous weekend!  We spent Saturday with my in-laws celebrating my nieces 19th birthday!  Today I got caught up on laundry and design team projects.  I was also able to get this card done for the Delightful Inspiration Progressive Challenge.  The image is the Patches The Ghost digital stamp by Designed2Delight.


My card base is True Black layered with Halloween Night patterned paper.  The strip of patterned paper at the bottom was finished using the Grass Edge Punch.  The image was printed on White Cardstock and colored in using copic markers.  I distressed the edges of the card base and image using Memento Tuxedo Black.  To embellish the card I added a bow made with black twine and a black dew drop in each corner.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Patches The Ghost (Designed2Delight)
  • Paper: True Black and White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Halloween Night Patterned Paper (Stampin' Up)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics G24, G28, R20, YR23, YR24, T0, T2, T4, T6, T8
  • Other: Sponge, Grass Edge Punch (Martha Stewart), Black Twine, Black Dew Drops, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape

5 comments:

Deni said...

How cute Karen! I love it!

Sandra said...

Karen this is a fabulous image and a great card:) Sandra H

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Karen!! That image is just the cutest!! :) Love those fabulous Halloween papers too!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Adorable Halloween card, Karen! The image is precious.

Carrie said...

what a spooktacular halloween card