Hi everyone! I've just a few more Autumn and Halloween cards to share before Halloween then am on to Thanksgiving and Christmas cards, WAHOO!!! The fun image used on today's card is the Pumpkin Birdie digital stamp by Doodle Pantry.
My card base is Always Artichoke layered with White Cardstock then Primrose Damask patterned paper stitched around the edges. The shadow layer is Kraft Cardstock finished on one side using the Cornice Edge Punch. I distressed the edges of both the patterned paper and Kraft Cardstock using Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
The image was printed on White Cardstock and colored in using copic markers. I rounded the top corners using the Corner Rounder Punch, distressed the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink, stitched around the edge then layered the image on Always Artichoke. To embellish the card I added a button finished with a bow made from More Mustard Grosgrain Ribbon and added Sunflower Dew Drops along the edge of the Kraft Cardstock.
Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!
- Stamps: Pumpkin Birdie (Doodle Pantry)
- Paper: Always Artichoke (Stampin' Up), Kraft and White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Primrose Damask Patterned Paper (Bo-Bunny Press)
- Ink: Vintage Photo Distress Ink, Copics E42, E44, Y26, YR24, G82, G92
- Other: Stitching, Cornice Edge Punch (Martha Stewart), Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success), Green Button, More Mustard Grosgrain Ribbon, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape
- Fab 'n' Funky - distressed
- Paper Shelter - harvest
- CRAFT Challenge - autumn
- CCEE Stampers - fall colors
- Shelly's Images - show us what you got
- Corrosive Challenge - things that fly
- Scrappy Frogs - something that flies
- 2 Sisters - pumpkin patch
- Stampin with the Dragon - buttons and bows
- Wags 'n Whiskers - fall colors