Hi everyone! I created this card for my friend's birthday! He's not a die hard fisherman but he enjoys taking his twin girls fishing so I'm hoping he likes it! The image and birthday sentiment are from the Reel 'Em In digital stamp by Doodle Pantry.
My card base is Brown Bazzill layered with White Cardstock then Crunchy and Gorp Patterned Paper. Next I wrapped twill tape around the card base and taped the ends down on the back side. The image was printed on White Cardstock and colored in using copic markers. To embellish the card I added aged copped hodgepodge hardware over the sentiment and a couple matching brads along the iamge.
Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!
- Stamps: Reel 'Em In (Doodle Pantry)
- Paper: Brown Cardstock (Bazzill), White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Crunchy and Gorp Patterned Paper (BasicGrey, Granola Collection)
- Ink: Copics B93, B95, B97, C0, C2, C4, C6, E55, E44, E47, E49
- Other: Twill Tape, Aged Copper Hodgepodge Hardware (Stampin' Up), Large Oval Punch (Stampin' Up) and Mounting Tape
- Papertake Weekly - anything goes, something punched
- Anything Goes - die cuts or punches
- Ruby's Rainbow - for the boys
- Penny's Paper Crafty - anything goes
- Fab 'n' Funky - die cuts or punches
- Crafts and Me - use a digi
- Cards For Men - sports
- Heart Song Designs - anything goes
- Woodware USA - anything goes
- The Crafty Pad - one for the boys
- One Stitch At A Time - use a digi