Hi everyone! It's time again for a new challenge at The Pixie Cottage. As always, there are two parts to the challenge and you may choose either or both to play along with. We have a fun new sketch and this week's theme is "Sweet As Candy".
This is my last challenge with The Pixie Cottage Design Team this term and want to thank Michelle, Katie and the rest of the team for all the inspiration and creativity, I've had a fabulous time! Today's card was inspired by this week's sketch and features the Three Fall Mice digital stamp by Pixie Cottage Stamps.
My card base is Pumpkin Pie layered with White Cardstock then Harvest Table patterned paper. The shadow layer is Basic Grey layered on Pumpkin. The image was printed on White Cardstock and colored in using copic markers. I die cut and embossed the image using Standard Circles Small Nestabilities and layered it on Pumpkin Pie die cut using the Standard Circles Large Nestabilies. To embellish the card I added tons of stitching, a bow made from Basic Grey Taffeta Ribbon and two orange buttons threaded with DMC White.
Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!
- Stamps: Three Fall Mice (Pixie Cottage Stamps)
- Paper: Basic Grey and Pumpkin Pie (Stampin' Up), White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Harvest Table Patterned Paper (Bo-Bunny Press)
- Ink: Copics YR12, YR15, G21, G24, C2, C4, C6
- Other: Stitching, Standard Circles Small and Large Nestabilities, Basic Grey Taffeta Ribbon, Orange Buttons, DMC White, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape
- Papertake Weekly - spooky hues
- KB Cute Monday - anything goes
- Forever Friends - anything goes (including an animal)
- Cupcake Craft - buttons and bows
- I Did It Creations - animals
- Kenny K's Krafts - autumnal colors
- PanPastel - add two buttons
- Really Reasonable Ribbon - fun 4 fall (including ribbon)
- Catch The Bug - animal antics
- My Sheri Crafts - pumpkins