Hi everyone! Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop! If you arrived here from Kristine's blog, Ink Something 2, then you are in the right place but if you've just happened along or are popping in for a visit you'll want to head on over to the Doodle Pantry Challenge Blog so you may start from the beginning. While there don't forget to enter your name in the draw for a chance to win a $10 gift certificate to the Doodle Pantry Shop. Winners will be announced on November 9th.
The theme of today's blog hop is the 12 Days of Christmas! Using the "10 Drummers Drumming" image from the 12 Days of Christmas digital stamp set by Doodle Pantry I created this gorgeous set of matching gift tags. There are 5 gift tags in the set and I'm giving away the set at the end of the blog hop. For a chance to win simply leave a comment at the end of this post then stop by on November 9th to see if you are the lucky winner.
The base of my tags are Riding Hood Red layered with White Cardstock then Christmas Holly (top) and Merry Christmas (bottom) patterned paper stitched around the edges. Next I added a strip of white trim. The image was printed on White Cardstock and colored in using copic markers. Using my scissors I cut out the image and adhered it using mounting tape. To embellish the tag I added a bow made with Red Grosgrain Ribbon and finished it off with a clear gem.
The next stop on the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop is Patti! I'm sure you'll love her creative project as much as I do so please hop on over to her blog, Patti's Paper Creations, and enjoy the rest of the blog hop.
Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!
- Stamps: Twelve Days of Christmas (Doodle Pantry)
- Paper: Riding Hood Red (Stampin' Up), White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Merry Christmas Patterned Paper (Carolee's Creations), Christmas Holly Patterned Paper (Daisy D's)
- Ink: Copics Y26, G24, G28, R27, R29
- Other: Stitching, White Trim, Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Clear Gem, Gold Eyelet, Scissors, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape
- Totally Papercrafts - stitch it
- CES Challenge - inspired by a song "12 days of christmas"
- 2 Sisters - ribbon
- Delightful Challenges - a very sparkly christmas
- Papercrafting Journey - use a digi
- Southern Girls - inspired by a song "12 days of christmas"
- Mami Doodles - christmas
- Sweet 'n Sassy - christmas
- Craftyhazelnut's - bright colors and sparkle