Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Loves Ornament


Hi everyone! Today I'm showcasing the Loves Ornament digital stamp set newly released by Clear Dollar Stamps. The stamp set includes both an outlined and colored image as well as several sentiments and digital papers. I used the outlined image on my card and couldn't resist embellishing with a pretty gardenia flower finished with stickles.  I'm also entering this card in the Paper Sundaes Challenge using a "digital image".


My card base is Red Bazzill layered with White Cardstock then Nestled Patterned Paper stitched around the edge. At the bottom I finished it off with a strip of Red Bazzill punched on one side using the Scallop Dot Punch. I wrapped a strip of ribbon around the card base then added a pretty bow in front.

The image and sentiment were printed on White Cardstock and the image colored in using copic markers. Using the Corner Rounder Punch I rounded the corners of the image to resemble the ornament. To embellish the card I added a White Gardenia flower finished with some Star Dust Stickles. I also added a some pearls along the outer corners of the image.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Loves Ornament (Clear Dollar Stamps)
  • Paper: Red Cardstock (Bazzill), White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Nestled Patterned Paper (BasicGrey, Figgy Pudding Collection)
  • Ink: Copics R59, BG53, YG93, YG95, YG97
  • Other: Stitching, Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success), Scallop Dot Punch (Martha Stewart), Ribbon, White Gardenia (Magnolia), Star Dust Stickles, Brush, Pearls, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape

20 comments:

Sara I. said...

Absolutely gorgeous Karen! LOVE the papers and ribbon - so classy and elegant! xx

Јасна said...

Hello, Karen! I like all your cards! Stamps, color, and little details in perfect combination! Wish you all the best in your work!
Jasna

jimlynn said...

Beautiful and I love the gardenia.
Lynn

trisha too said...

Beautiful card, Karen!

:)

Pam~ said...

This is so so pretty! I love the colors you used and your embellishments are beautiful!

Helen said...

Gorgeous!!!

Sandra said...

Hi Karen, Truly an amazing and Elegant card, the image is beautiful and coloured beautifully too! greatly detailed love the ribbon, flowers and pearls they just finish the card of perfectly:) Sandra H

Rhonda Miller said...

What a beautiful card. TFS.

cebelica said...

Wow Karen, your card is amazing!

AllisonG said...

What gorgeous rich colors! I love this one (but I think I love ALL of your creations). :-)

Lorie said...

Wow, Karen! That is just beautiful!

Kathy Bradley said...

Karen,
What a beautiful card and lovely ornament. The stitching on your card is awesome.

The Stamper's Touch said...

Oh how gorgeous Karen!! Your stitching is absolutely perfect!! Gorgeous papers too!!

Linda

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is a knockout, Karen! What a beautiful mix of elements. Your coloring is fabulous.

Sudha - Art Admirer said...

Wow pretty cheerful creation dear.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

Anonymous said...

very nice!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Very pretty- love the layout and the pretty flower!

Jerusha said...

Oh Karen, this is AMAZING. You have such a beautiful style. Perfect cards for this release!!

Crystal said...

Wow, this is fabulous! I love the stitching & the great layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes this week :)

Jenny said...

Thanks so much for joining in our Digi challenge at Paper Sundaes.
I love the bright vibrant colours of this card.