Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sentimental Quilt


Hi everyone! This image makes me want to put on my PJ's and housecoat, grab a warm blanket and go sit by the fireplace and read a book!  Of course, the whole time my fur baby Buddy would be cuddled up on my lap!!!  As for the quilt on my card, the beautiful image is from the Sentimental Quilt digital stamp set by Clear Dollar Stamps.


My card base is Blue Bayou layered with White Cardstock then Cowgirl Stripes patterned paper. The shadow layer is Certainly Celery finished using the corner rounder punch. The image was printed on White Cardstock and colored using copic markers. The corners were punched out using the Corner Rounded Punch. To embellish the card I added tons of stitching, wrapped Soft Sky Double Stitched Ribbon around the card base with a matching bow in front and some Chocolate Pearls in each corner of the card base.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Sentimental Quilt (Clear Dollar Stamps)
  • Paper: Certainly Celery and Blue Bayou (Stampin' Up), White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Cowgirl Strips Patterned Paper (Sandylion)
  • Ink: Copics R20, G82, G85, YG21, BG70, BG75, BG78, E42, E44, E47
  • Other: Stitching, Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success), Soft Sky Double Stitched Ribbon, Chocolate Pearls, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape
CHALLENGES:

9 comments:

Helen said...

what a beautiful card. Love the colours. Regards.

Tanya said...

gorgeous card! such a sweet stamp, love the colors you used!

Helene said...

Très belle carte... Bravo !!!
Les couleurs sont sublimes...
Bises
Hélène31

downrightcrafty said...

Hi Karen
fabulous stitching, I really really really must use my new machine, it keeps looking at me, and I am scared to death of touching it lol xx
(Bridget moment) sorry
Hugs Kate xx

Sarah said...

Ooh what a lovely card! I adore the stitching and colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge. Sarah x

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Gorgeous card love that stitching..

Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge blog this time. If you are interested I have some blog candy up for grabs Posh Cat Crafts
Hugs
Tamara
Anything goes DT

Sharon said...

How absolutely adorable. Your stitching is perfect. Thanks for taking time to join our challenge at Anything Goes. Sharon x

Lisa aka Myran said...

This is gorgeous karen! I'm loving the colors and the stitching. Thank you for joining us a Papertake Weekly :)

Samantha said...

Great card Awesome STITCHING!
Thanks for joining the Anything Goes Challenge this week, hugs Samantha (Guest Designer)
Ps I have candy on my blog too!