Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Carollers


Hi everyone, Merry Christmas!!! Wishing you the best this holiday season and hoping you are able to spend time with loved ones. A special thanks to all of you for the lovely comments you've left on my blog! In the holiday spirit I'd love to sing a christmas carol for all of you but in lieu of my not so lovely voice I'm sharing this holiday card featuring Christmas Carollers. The image is a digital stamp by Stamp n Doodle. The sentiment is from the 12 Days of Christmas digital stamp set by Doodle Pantry.


My card base is Real Red layered with White Cardstock then Wonderful (top) and Whiting Street (bottom) Patterned Paper stitched around the edge. Next I wrapped a strip of Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon around the card base. The image and sentiment are printed on White Cardstock and the image colored in using copic markers. I stitched around the edges of the image and layered it on Real Red. To embellish the card I added a matching bow and some pearls on each side of the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Christmas Carollers (Stamp n Doodle)
  • Paper: Real Red (Stampin' Up), White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Wonderful Patterned Paper (BasicGrey, Figgy Pudding Collection), Whiting Street Patterned Paper (Scenic Route, Roxbury Collection)
  • Ink: Copics BG11, BG13, R20, R29, YG93, YG95, YG97, E00, E25, E29, E42 and Spica 05 Lemon
  • Other: Stitching, Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Corner Rounder Punch, Pearls, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape

3 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

I love your card.
Merry Christmas!!

Sheree said...

Love it!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Karen!

Sandra said...

Hi Karen, Thank you your card is beautiful:) Sandra H