Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Rudolf Presents


Hi everyone! Today's layout is really simple even though I couldn't resist using three different patterned papers. The adorable reindeer is the Rudolf Presents digital stamp by Bugaboo Stamps. I think he is so adorable and hope that he's bringing me all those presents... (hee hee)!!!


My card base is Bravo Burgundy layered with White Cardstock then Holiday Dots (top) and London Town Green (bottom) Patterned Paper stitched around the edges. The strip is London Town Red layered on Bravo Burgundy. The image was printed on White Cardstock, colored in using copic markers, paper pierced then layered on Bravo Burgundy. To embellish the card I added two silver rhinestones on each end of the strip.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Rudolf Presents (Bugaboo Stamps)
  • Paper: Bravo Burgundy (Stampin' Up), White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Holiday Dots, London Town Green and London Town Red Patterned (Sandylion)
  • Ink: Copics R21, R39, R59, E31, E23, E27, BG93, BG96, BG99
  • Other: Stitching, Paper Piercing, Silver Rhinestones and Mounting Tape

11 comments:

Linda said...

Oh what an adorable christmas card!!!!! The colors are awesome!!!!! Wow Fabulous job !!!!!

SandraW said...

Love this card, Karen! Great colours and I adore this image. Rudolph looks so silly with his eyes! :-D

Hugs, Sandra

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Karen,love the image,love the backing papers.xxx

Carrie said...

I love the mix of papers. They're all subtle and work so well together. Very cute

Helen said...

what a sweet card. Regards.

jimlynn said...

I was thinking he needed to bring ME all those presents! LOL!
Darling card and love your sewing and paper piercing.
Lynn

Tina said...

love the papers and colors...the rudolph is adorable

Tina

Sandra said...

Hi Karen, l like this image a lot too and hopefully there will be lots of presents at my side too!.......lol Gorgeous love the background and as always your cards are perfect:) Sandra H

Kathy Bradley said...

I gave Rudolph directions to my house with those presents!! I love your sweet and adorable card - and Rudolph looks awesome - colored perfectly!

misteejay said...

Lovely colours Karen and such a fun image.

Toni xx

Hanneke said...

Lovely card, those papers are really pretty and that image is so cute! Hugs, Hanneke