Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pink Aster


Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing my last card as one of the Clear Dollar Stamps digital design team. I've learned so much from this talented group of ladies and am thankful for all the inspiration and friends I've made since joining the team. The floral image highlighted on today's card is one of my favorites and is the Aster digital stamp by Clear Dollar Stamps.


My card base is True Black layered with White Cardstock then patterned paper from My Mind'd Eye.  The image was printed on White Cardstock and colored in using copic markers.  I stitched around the edges of both the card base and image.  To embellish the card I added a black satin bow and some black pearls.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Aster (Clear Dollar Stamps)
  • Paper: True Black and White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Patterned Paper (My Mind's Eye, Ooh La La Collection)
  • Ink: Copics YG23, YG25, RV23, RV25, RV29
  • Other: Stitching, Black Satin Ribbon, Black Pearls, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape

6 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a beautiful card. I love the stitching around the image and border of the card.

jimlynn said...

Another beauty! Love how that DP goes so well with the image. Beautiful!
Lynn

Shelly Schmidt said...

Oh Karen- this is gorgeous- love the colors and the background paper- and the perfect straight stitching!

SandraW said...

Gorgeous card, Karen! Great colours and a sweet image.

Hugs, Sandra

Hanneke said...

Wonderful card Karen. That image is lovely and I love the DP and big black bow. Hugs, Hanneke

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Karen, I like the papers, the colours and the stitching.
Kevin xx