Hi everyone! Are you ready for the weekend?!? I know I sure am!!! Today I've a pretty floral card to share. It is also my last DT card for the Doodle Pantry Design Team (sniff, sniff)! The image is from the Holy Land Flowers 3 digital stamp set by Doodle Pantry.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Craft Catz - something beginning with B (Bow)
- Dilly Beans - in stitches (real)
- Little Miss Muffet - fancy or lacy (fancy)
Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!
- Stamps: Holy Land Flowers (Doodle Pantry)
- Paper: Cameo Coral and Blush Blossom Cardstock (Stampin' Up), Kraft and White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink)
- Ink: Copics E42, E43, R30, R32, R35
- Other: Stitching, Script Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Berry Sorbet Grosgrain Ribbon (Papertrey Ink), Pearls, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape