Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Love Ewe


Hi everyone!  I've had this pack of Sahara Sand cardstock forever that I never seem to use and was determined to make somthing with it so I pulled out this adorable sheep I could color to match the Sahara Sand cardstock. I also found some satin ribbon that matches the cardstock so I extended the mat layer down enough to fit a bow. The image used on today's card is the Love Ewe digital stamp by Designed2Delight.  I'm entering this card in the OWH Stars and Stamps February ODBD Challenge to use yummy ribbon.


My card base is Rose Red layered with Sahara Sand then White Cardstock embossed using the Heart Blocks Embossing Folder.  I added a straight stitch around the edges.  The image was printed on White Cardstock and colored in using copic markers.  I paper pierced around the edge and layered it on Rose Red.  To embellish the card I added a satin bow and a champaine dew drop in each corner.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Love Ewe (Designed2 Delight)
  • Paper: Rose Red and Sahara Sand (Stampin' Up), White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink)
  • Ink: Copics E40. E43, E47, G21, RV17. RV19
  • Other: Stitching, Paper Piercing, Heart Blocks Embossing Folder, Corner Rounder Punch, Champaine Dew Drops, Satin Ribbon, Tombo Mono Muli Liquid Glue, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape

14 comments:

AllisonG said...

That is some VERY yummy ribbon you've got there!

SandraW said...

Gorgeous card! Lovely stamp and great colours! Both the colouring ánd the cardstock.
And your bow...
So perfect...
How do you do that???
*slightly jealous*
;-)

Hugs, Sandra

Creations by Shirl said...

Hi Karen~
love the simplicity of your card... it is just so pretty...
cute sheep....

Sandra said...

What a fabulous image Karen, great layout and love that bow its gorgeous:) Sandra H

Lastochka said...

it is so nice)

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card. I love the image. TFS.

Helen said...

beautiful!

jimlynn said...

Adorable, Karen! Love the embossing on here too!
Lynn

*Vicki* said...

And ewe is just too stinkin' CUTE! ;) Love the pretty bow on this!

KER said...

super sweet..love all the details/textures

Hanneke said...

Lovely cute card Karen! That image is so sweet and I love the colors and big pretty ribbon. Hugs, Hanneke

trisha too said...

Oh, yes, I'm all into Valentines right now--this is adorable, Karen!

:)

Юлия said...

The card is so beautiful!

Nataliya k said...

What a lovely card!