Friday, March 2, 2012

Carl The Cupcake


Hi everyone, this is Carl... Carl The Cupcake! I've had this acrylic stamp set for years now and have been waiting to use it until I picked up some of this fancy Tinsel Glitter Crystal by Martha Stewart to use for frosting. Am I crazy or what?!? The image and sentiment are both from the Carl The Cupcake stamp set by Stamps and Smiles.


Here is a peak at the sentiment on the inside of the card.


Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Carl The Cupcake (Stamps and Smiles)
  • Paper: Dark Brown, Kraft and White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Random Stripes and Lots Of Dots Patterned Paper (American Crafts)
  • Ink: Basic Brown, Memento Tuxedo Black and Copics Y21, Y23, R20, E000, E00, E42, E43, E47, BG000, BG01
  • Other: Sponge, Baja Breeze Corduroy Buttons, Baja Breeze Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Jute Twine, Tinsel Glitter Crystal, Glue Dots, Mounting Tape and Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue

17 comments:

AllisonG said...

Karen, I just adore Carl the Cupcake - how cute is here?! He turned into a wonderfully masculine card, too. Great job!

Laura said...

Lovely card Karen, I like the sprinkles! They look good enough to eat. Great card!
Laura xx

SandraW said...

So sweet! Love the cupcakes stamp! Very cute!
And again, great colours!
As always...

Hugs, Sandra

Hanneke said...

Such a cute card! Great colors and tove the sentiment! Hugs, Hanneke

Sandra H said...

Carl is so adorable Karen, just love how you have decorated him with that lovely sparkle, layout is beautiful as always and great sentiment, have a lovely weekend:)

Dora said...

he he this is so cute, what a fun cupcake .. made me smile :D love it xxx

jimlynn said...

Another wonderful card and love that cute image.
Lynn

trisha too said...

Fun card, I like his frosting!

:-)

MILA25 said...

Fajna kartka :)
Pozdrawiam Mili

Sheree said...

Carl the cupcake is sooo adorable! I've been finding some good ones in my stash lately as well!
Your colour scheme and colouring are fantastic!
Well Done Karen

Helen said...

what a great card; he really makes me smile.

May said...

This is such a sweet card love it!! great job, Hugs May x x x

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

I adore your cupcake card. It is gorgeous and very sweet.
Lovely greet and nice weekend
Marja

Harma said...

I just adore you litlle cupcake
Hugs harma

Carrie said...

This is sweet. I really like the color scheme and how you did the inside.

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is beautifully designed and Carl Cupcake is adorable. LOVE the glittered frosting. Awesome card, Karen.

Kathy Bradley said...

So very cute - the image made me smile!! As always, a wonderful and adorable card!