Friday, March 23, 2012

Coneflowers and Butterfly


Hi everyone! My husband recently commented that he really likes when I add round corners and die cuts on my cards so I took this to heart and rounded the corners of both shadow layers on this card. The image featured on today's card is the Coneflowers and Butterfly digital stamp by Sweet 'N Sassy.


Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Coneflowers and Butterfly (Sweet 'N Sassy)
  • Paper: True Black and White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Thrift Shop Paper Pad (October Afternoon)
  • Ink: Antique Linen Distress Ink, Copics Y21, YR24, YG03, YG17, BG11, BG13, BG15
  • Other: Buttons, DMC White, Sponge, Ocean Tides Grosgrain Ribbon (Papertrey Ink), Glue Dots and Mounting Tape

11 comments:

SandraW said...

Wow, gorgeous, Karen!
Nice colours and amazing bow! How do you do that?? Love it!

Hugs, Sandra

AllisonG said...

I love the colors of your card, Karen. I should take your husband's advice, too! I never remember to get my corner rounder out. It looks great on your card.

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful card. Nice stamp.

Hugs AStrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Karen l so love the flowers and the layout as always a lovely finish too!:)x

Rhonda Miller said...

What a gorgeous card.

cebelica said...

Very beautiful card.

Kathi said...

This is just beautiful Karen! I love the layout, the rounded edges, the colors, well, just everything about it! Your bow is so perfect and I love the little bows on the buttons!

Linda said...

Wow gorgeous card and the coloring is just fabulous Karen!!!! Love the bow!!!! Beautiful added touch!!!!! Wow!!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

You husband had a great recommendation! I love the rounded corners on your card! The sketch is great and I love the image- so pretty!

Cindy Haffner said...

Karen this is STUNNING!!~

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, loving the colours too, gorgeous work as always hugs pops x x x