Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Seeing Your Face


Hi everyone! Today's card was inspired by a sketch I recently saw.  I also wanted to try coloring on vanilla cardstock to see how it looks compared to the traditional white cardstock I normally use. I love how the image looks much softer. The image highlighted on today's card is the Seeing Your Face rubber stamp by Penny Black.


Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Seeing Your Face (Penny Black), Birthday Wish (Great Impressions)
  • Paper: Brown Bazzill, Confetti Vanilla, Perfect Plum (Stampin' Up), Verbana Purple/Green & Brown Damask Patterned Paper (K&Company)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics E40, E43, E44, E47, YG93, YG95, V93, V95, V99
  • Other: Cornice Edge Punch (Martha Stewart), Deckled Edge Scissors (Fiskars), Green Satin Ribbon, Paper Piercing, Champaine Dew Drops, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape

12 comments:

Елена said...

funny card, I really liked!

SandraW said...

Lovely card, Karen! Your image looks really great on vanilla! Great tip, thanks a lot!
I might even try it too sometimes!

Hugs, Sandra

Helen said...

what a beautiful card. Love the stamp. Regards

AllisonG said...

Karen, I really like the colors of this card and the hedgie is too cute!

maria's knutselplezier said...

So Nice and Beautifull, I really like it!!!

Greetings
Maria

May said...

Beautiful card! adorable image love the idea of it being stamped on vanilla cardstock, love it!! Hugs May x x x x

Gerri Herbst said...

This is darling Karen!

Gerri Herbst said...

This is so darling, Karen!

jimlynn said...

So pretty with this cute, cute, image. Love the borders on here. Fabulous card.
Lynn

Rhonda Miller said...

Beautiful. I love the image. TFS.

Sandra H said...

Hi Karen, Oh this is gorgeous love the layout and the colour:) x

Jennifer said...

This image is so adorable and I love you the layout you've used. Love your bow and pearls!