Hi everyone! I'm SO ready for the weekend!!! How about you??? This card was created using an image I colored some time ago and am just now getting around to using it. I'd stamped a bunch of them and was practicing my copic blending skills. That's something I need to do more of... practice, practice, practice!
The image used on today's card is from the Flopsey's Flowers clear stamp set by My Favorite Things. I colored flopsey using copics E42, E43 and E44 then cut him out and adhered him over the ribbon using mounting tape. The patterned papers are from My Mind's Eye, Ooh La La For Her Collection... don't they look so cheerful!
I finished the inside of the card to compliment the front and added a pretty birthday verse I typed on the computer and printed out.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
- The Poodles Parlour - anything goes
- Crafty Ann's - stitching (real)
- Crafts 4 Eternity - ribbon
- Digi Doodle Shop's Best - anything goes
- Papertake Weekly - anything goes
- Little Red Wagon - stitch it up (real)
- Stamps: Flopsey's Flowers (My Favorite Things)
- Paper: Cameo Coral (Stampin' Up), White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Patterned Papers (My Mind's Eye, Ooh La La For Her Collection)
- Ink: Copics R21, R22, E42, E43, E44
- Other: Stitching, Berry Sorbet Grosgrain Ribbon (Papertrey Ink), Large White Brads, Scissors, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape