Hi there! My neice gave birth last weekend and had a baby girl so I quickly finished this card to send her. I was going to add some pretty flowers to embellish it but my husband thought I should stick with a star theme so I added the white brad stars in the corners and a white bow. It felt like it needed a little something more so I added a couple crystal trinket pins.
Here's a peak at the inside of the card and the lovely baby verse I added. The image used on today's card is the Baby Bear On Moon digital stamp by Bodils Scrappeverden.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Hotshot Craft - die cuts
- Delightful - add ribbon
- Little Miss Muffet - anything goes
- Shelly's Images - show us what you got
- Creative Belli - baby
- Truly Scrumptious - anything goes
- Whimsy Stamps - anything goes
- Stamps:Baby Bear On Moon (Bodils Scrappeverden)
- Paper: Kraft and White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Angel Food Cake and Cashmere Stripe Patterned Paper (Luxe Designs, Cashmere Sweater Collection)
- Ink: Copics E42, E43, R000, R00, R01, Y13
- Other: Stitching, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Large White Star Brads, Lacey Circles and Standard Small Circles Nestabilities, Crystal Trinket Pins (Maya Road), Glue Dots and Mounting Tape