Wednesday, June 27, 2012

2013 Calendar - COVER


Hi everyone! Hope you're having a great week so far, mine has been really busy so I'm really looking forward to the weekend already! I'm popping in to share the cover for my 2013 calendar. The papers are the same as the ones I used on the base so that it coordinates.


I just love these blue and burgundy colors together. The "A Year To Remember!" sentiment was typed on my computer and printed out on white cardstock. To finish the end I used a square punch although it took some practice getting it straight, LOL!

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Paper: True Black and White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Blue Cardstock and Patterned Paper (Creating Keepsakes, Scrappin' Creations Power Pad)
  • Ink: Epson Photo Printer R380
  • Other: Stitching, Black Dew Drops, 1 3/8" Square Punch, Bazzill Paper Flowers, Black Button, DMC White, Small Oval Punch, 1/8" Hole Punch, Black Chipboard Stickers (American Crafts, Thickers), Glue Dots, Tombo Mono Mulit Liquid Glue and Mounting Tape

7 comments:

jimlynn said...

WOW Karen...this is so pretty! Anyone would be proud to have it on their desk! LOVE IT!
Lynn

KER said...

it looks great...really coming along...thanks for the tip on the square punch

Sandra H said...

Hi Karen, This is so lovely and Elegant too!:)x

maria's knutselplezier said...

Beautifull Karen, a good idee to make one of my own!!!

Greetings
Maria

Alyce said...

Gorgeous Karen! What a great idea! Love the layering and you are right - those colours are beautiful! :)

Jennipher said...

Oh my! These is lovely. I bet this is going to turn out just fabulous. I keep saying I'm going to make a calendar but I never do. Maybe if I started now?

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this project- I always think of making a calendar, but it never seems to make it to the top of my to do list! I do love these colors together!