Hi everyone! It's that time of year again... the family is gearing up for a HUGE garage sale next weekend so we've been combing the house to see what to get rid of this year. We've already hauled one truck load to my in-laws and it doesn't seem like anything has left the house, funny how that works! There's a bunch of birthdays coming up in the family next month so I'm also working on getting some cards ready to go. This is a birthday card I made for one of the guys in the family.
The image used on today's card is from the Wildlife Reserve rubber stamp set by Stampin' Up. My husband really likes this set so every now and then I make a bear card to get some use out of it. The other animal images in the set are very small so I never know what to do with them.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Lexi's Creations - for the man/boy in our lives
- Tuesday Throwdown - masculine
- Crafty Sentiments - anything goes
- Celebrate The Occasion - anything goes
- Crafting For All Seasons - many layers
- The Stamp Man - make it for a man
- Poodles Parlour - a card for a male
- Fairy Tale - something for a boy or men
- Simon Says Stamp - anything goes (twine)
- Stamps: Wildlife Reserve (Stampin' Up)
- Paper: Brown and Green Cardstock (Bazzill), White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Barrel and Stoked Patterned Paper (BasicGrey, Hang 10 Collection)
- Ink: Vintage Photo Distress Ink and Copics B0000, YG93, YG95, E43, E44, E47
- Other: Sponge, Small Copper Brads, Jute Twine (Papertrey Ink), Deckled Edge Scissors (Fiskars), Glue Dots and Mounting Tape