Saturday, July 28, 2012

2013 Calendar - FEBRUARY


Hi everyone! I've had visions of this calendar page in my head for some time now and am super ecstatic that the actual page turned out way better than my vision!!! The pink heart in the background is die cut using my Cricut and the Storybook Cartridge. I have to say it's been a long time since I've played with my Cricut... had to get it down from the top shelf and clean the dust off first, LOL!!!


For this calendar page I went with a romantic theme. The card base is Black layered with White Cardstock then patterned paper from BoBunny. The rose image used on today's calendar page is a free digital image found here...Rose Coloring Page.

I'm entering my calendar page in the "Anything Goes" challenge with Marianne's Design Divas.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Rose (Coloring Pages)
  • Paper: True Black and White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Heart Attack, Tickled Pink and Sweet Nothings Patterned Paper (BoBunny)
  • Ink: Copics G20, G21, G24, R21, R24, R27, R29
  • Other: Stitching, Grass Edge Punch (Martha Stewart), Storybook Cricut Cartridge, Small Oval Punch, 1/8" Hole Punch, DMC White, Red Rhinestones, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape

7 comments:

maria's knutselplezier said...

Beautifull Karen, I'm triing to make a calender myself , but till now I have only one page, I really like this page from you so romantic!!!

Greeting
Maria

Sandra H said...

Hi Karen, Oh l do love your Calendars they are so inspiring and this one is just so gorgeous, xx

Alyce said...

Such a beautiful calendar page Karen! It is so elegant and I really love the beautiful colours :)

Creations by Shirl said...

This is really pretty Karen.. In fact I'm going to be doing something similar too like this using those O-rings. I already ordered my 2013 calenders and I know I should be getting a start on them soon... They are going to be going away as gifts to family and close friends..... TFS!

Kathy Bradley said...

Karen,
What a wonderful calendar page! I love the Valentine's theme for the month - lovely!

jimlynn said...

VERY pretty, Karen! Love the calendar page and can't wait for more to come!
LYnn

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautifully done- I love the heart in the BG- and the gorgeous rose! I have always considered doing a calendar..... Soooo pretty!