Wednesday, July 11, 2012

2013 Calendar - JANUARY


Hi everyone! My calendar is actually starting to take shape now. I'm excited to be working on the actual calendar pages which feel more like cardmaking. For January I went with a winter theme since here where I live in the United States it's usually snowing and cold during the month of January.


The image used on this calendar page is the Snowman coloring page by Elizabeth Dulemba. I paired it with patterned paper from the Frost Collection by My Mind's Eye. To embellish the calendar page I added a big snowflake finished with a brown button threaded with DMC White.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Snowman (Elizabeth Dulemba)
  • Paper: Dark Brown and White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Winter Blue Dots, Ice Crystals and Blue Bayou Patterned Paper (My Mind's Eye, Frost Collection)
  • Ink: Copics E47, BG72, BG75, BG78, YR23, YR27, C0
  • Other: Stitching, Small Oval Punch, 1/8 inch Hole Punch, Snowflake Punch, Dark Brown Button, DMC White, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape

6 comments:

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Karen this is gorgeous! You are so more organized than me!

Alyce said...

Beautiful Karen! I love the jewel tone colours and it is a cute layout! :)

Sandra H said...

Hi Karen, This is really lovely and the image and theme used is gorgeous can't wait to see the next 11 months take care:)x

Creations by Shirl said...

This is a cute calendar.. I ordered me a bunch of the 2013 calendars I will have to start on them soon, couple blinks and it sure will be around the corner.. LOL! I have the O-rings too might just case your idea... TFS!

maria's knutselplezier said...

Waw, what a beautifull first month on your calender, I really feel like making one to, you inspire me!!!

Greetings
Maria

Borqna said...

Excellent Karen! Great design! Greetings!