Saturday, September 22, 2012

2013 Calendar - APRIL


Hi everyone! I think I'm on a role because I actually got another calendar page done. For the month of April I went with an easter theme. It is hard to tell behind all the cheesecloth but I actually punched the green patterned paper using the Grass Edge Punch. It reminds me of all the grass we use to fill the bottom of our easter baskets before filling them with lots of yummy candy.


The easter bunny coloring page used on this months calendar page may be found here... EASTER BUNNY.   I keep forgetting to mention this... if you are interested in making a calendar too and would like a copy of my printable calendar month's (it is an excel file) please email me, I'm happy to send a copy to you.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Easter Bunny (Coloring Page)
  • Paper: Groovy Guava (Stampin' Up), White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Patterned Paper (My Mind's Eye, Be Loved Collection)
  • Ink: Copics E40, E42, E44, E47, R00, R01, R02, G21, G24
  • Other: Stitching, Grass Edge Punch, Small Oval Punch, Hole Punch, Cheesecloth and Mounting Tape

11 comments:

Debbie said...

Hiya Karen.
Gorgeous calender page.
I am making 8 calenders at a workshop in October for some friends, I would love your calender tabs if possile. Thank you. Debbeix
I will email you later.

Kathy Bradley said...

I made a calendar several years ago and it was so fun, I don't know why I haven't repeated it each year.

Your calendar page is so very adorable and the bunny makes me smile. Your coloring is awesome!

Creations by Shirl said...

Love your April month, thanks on the Easter bunny I saved it for future use....love the cheese cloth adds that perfect touch to it too. Can't wait to peek into May's month!
Enjoy your crafty weekend~

jimlynn said...

VERY cute (and pretty)! Love the way you did the cheesecloth on this too.
Lynn

maria's knutselplezier said...

Such a lovely month april on your calendar , such a lovely and cute little rabit, I love it!!!

Greetings
Maria
Ps My birthday calendar is finished!!JeH!!

Thea said...

Beautiful Karen, to make your own calendar! Very nice project.

Hugs Thea

Sandra H said...

Hi Karen, This is gorgeous and the bunny is so cute!! x

Pat (mspfd) said...

Spectacular calendar page. The details, colors and sweet bunny are perfect together. Great coloring too!

milena60 said...

Прекрасный календарик..пора и мне начинать делать подарки...

DIANA L. said...

Very cute great coloring.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

SandraW said...

So sweet, Karen! Great colours and a very cute bunny!
Love it!

Hugs, Sandra