Saturday, September 1, 2012

2013 Calendar - MARCH


Hi everyone!  I'm starting to see holiday cards on everyone's blog and thought I'd better get a move on if I want to get this calendar done by christmas.  For the month of March I went with a St.Patrick's Day theme.


I used two different coloring pages on this calendar page: a Three Leaf Clover and the Leprechaun. I printed the three leaf clover on kraft cardstock and cut it out to use in the background. The leprechaun was printed on white cardstock and colored in using copic markers.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Three Leaf Clover and Leprechaun (Coloring Pages)
  • Paper: True Black, Kraft and White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Garden Green (Stampin' Up), Green Digital Patterned Paper
  • Ink: Copics C2, R20, E000, E00, E33, E35, E37, YG03, YG13, YG17, YG67
  • Other: Stitching, Grass Edge Punch (Martha Stewart), Small Oval Punch (Stampin' Up), Green Rhinestones, Hole Punch and Mounting Tape

11 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Aw how lovely!
I'm finally putting mines together too... Working on Aug/Sept. already...
TFS Karen -
Enjoy your lovely weekend~

maria's knutselplezier said...

Hay, Karen through you I made my calender too, but because a calender is only for one year and a birthdaycalender losts for ever I made the last one, by the way March is very beautifull at your calender but we don't have St Patrik's day, so you see we will have a very different calender!!

Greetings and hae a nice sunday!!!
Maria

Sandra H said...

Hi Karen, Stunning is your card l just love your leprechaun and gems so beautifully finished too x

jimlynn said...

Cute calendar page Karen! What a cute little guy this is and love all the green and stitching!
I keep saying I'm going to do one of these and just can't seem to get stared on it.
Lynn

Mallika said...

totally love your creation !
its bful
:)
do drop by my blog sometime
Hugs
Mallika
http://missnotsogoodwithwords.blogspot.com/
mallikakejriwal@gmail.com

Alyce said...

Cute Karen! I love the theme of this one...march is my birthday month too :D Loving all of that green and the little leprechaun hehe

Helen said...

Time is flying by tooo fast!
Love your calendar page for March; nice green, whereas overhere leaves are falling a bit already and colouring.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Hi Karen! This is wonderful and so darn cute. What a fun calendar page for March.

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Karen. I found your blog through TwoPeasinaBucket where I saw your darling card in the gallery today. I just wanted to pop by and say hello and introduce myself. I really enjoyed browsing through your adorable blog, and you have so many amazingly delightful creations. I would love to follow your blog, if that's ok, and invite you to follow mine as well.
I also have a challenge blog, and I hope you will check it out. I'd really love to have you play along when you can. Tomorrow starts a double prize challenge. I hope you will join us.
Thanks again for sharing your beautiful work. I really enjoyed browsing!
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth

www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - my personal blog

www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - my challenge blog

SandraW said...

Simply love it, Karen!

Hugs, Sandra

CJ said...

Hi Karen.

Cute calendar. Where did you get the calendar page.

CJ

texdelch@sbcglobal.net