Hi everyone! Hope your week is going great so far. I've another calendar page to share today. For this month's theme I picked a flower for Mother's Day!!! I LOVE this flower image and have grand plans to make some cards with it as well.
And before I forget... the primrose flower coloring page used on this calendar page was found here... PRIMROSE FLOWER.
I'm entering my calendar page in the following challenges:
- Fab 'n' Funky - starts with F
- Paper Shelter - anything goes
- Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
- Stamp n Doodle - anything goes
- Stamps: Primrose Flower Coloring Page
- Paper: Brown Cardstock (Bazzill), Old Olive (Stampin' Up), White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Verbena Purple, Green and Brown Damask Patterned Paper (K&Company)
- Ink: Copics V91, V95, V99, YG91, YG95
- Other: Stitching, Grass Edge Punch (Martha Stewart), Small Oval Punch (Stampin' Up), Hole Punch, Scissors, Green Rhinestones and Mounting Tape