Saturday, September 29, 2012

Sketch Trio Flower


Hi everyone! Are you ready for the weekend?!? I've been looking forward to the weekend all week long. I've got some fun new halloween images I can't wait to ink up. My husband and I went out for breakfast this morning and afterwards stopped by the local craft store. I found some great halloween embellishments to go with my images, I can't wait to show you what I got!!!
  

This birthday card was inspired by an Operation Write Home sketch I saw several weeks ago. The image used on today's card is the Sketch Flower Trio rubber stamp by Hero Arts.  An oldie but favorite of mine!

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Sketch Flower Trio (Hero Arts)
  • Paper: True Black, Kraft and White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Bliss and Tranquil Patterned Paper (Kaisercraft, Utopia Collection)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics G43, E40, E42, E43, V93, V95, V99
  • Other: Stitching, Paper Piercing, Corner Rounder Punch, Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Black Dew Drops, Mounting Tape and Tombo Mono Multi Liquid Glue

10 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh this is pretty.

Divinity said...

very pretty! love the details and the paper piercing :)

Sandra H said...

Hi Karen, This is so lovely and elegant as always nice to see you popping up ...take care x

Tonya said...

Karen, this card is gorgeous. I love the colors and papers. The image is fabulous and colored so beautifully.

I can't wait to see your Halloween creations.

I have blog candy if you are interested.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderfully done- love the pretty colors together and floral image. I always love stitching on a card- perfect for the OWH group.

Јасна said...

Wonderful as always... :)

Alyce said...

Just beautiful karen! What gorgeous colours...they look so elegant together :)

Shazsilverwolf said...

I love the colours used on this, and the detail in the layout. Love the fact that you could send this to a male or female, the bow doesn't make it 'girly'.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautifully designed, Karen. Love the combination of colors, papers and sweet image. Can't wait to see your Halloween creations!
(Lucky you that your hubby will go to the craft store with you. I think my husband feels a trip to a craft store is a fate almost worst that death!)

silkeshimazu said...

So pretty!