Wednesday, October 3, 2012

2013 Calendar - JUNE


Hi everyone! I think this is my favorite calendar page so far! Of course, if I'm honest my newest creation is always my favorite until the next creation, LOL!!! For this month's calendar page I thought of Father's Day and went with a masculine theme.


The lighthouse coloring page used on this calendar page was found here... LIGHTHOUSE. The cloud in the background is handmade. I traced a cloud on white cardstock, cut it out, colored it shades of grey then distressed the edges.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Lighthouse (Coloring Page)
  • Paper: Black, Kraft and White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Long Underwear Patterned Paper (Basicgrey, Boxer Collection)
  • Ink: Copics T0, T2, T3, T5, T7, E13, E17, E19, E42, E43, E44
  • Other: Stitching, Tearing, Small Oval Punch, Hole Punch, Edge Distresser, Red Rhinestones and Mounting Tape

8 comments:

jimlynn said...

Karen, I don't think I could pick a favorite one - but this one is REALLY NICE! Love that lighthouse!
Lynn

Alyce said...

This page is so cute! I love the little cloud behind the light box and it is nice to see a manly page ;)

Creations by Shirl said...

Awesome take on June!

Sandra H said...

Karen your calandars are always gorgeous each and everyone and l like this one too xx

Kathy Bradley said...

Karen,
What a wonderful image for the month of June. Your calendar is going to be beautiful!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Another fabulous calendar page, Karen. Love the lighthouse and the rich colors!

maria's knutselplezier said...

I olso like your last calender page, very beautifull and so in june you think ag-bout the seaside already,that's a good idee!!!

Have fun and happiness!!!
Maria

Jackie said...

This is a great page Karen! I love the color scheme you used....TFS!!!