Saturday, October 6, 2012

Frankie


Hi everyone! I'm doing the happy dance because it's the weekend and I'm looking forward to spending some time in my craft room. I'm also excited to share my first hallowen card of the season. On this spooktacular card I used the Frankie digital stamp by Can You Digi It. I really LOVE their halloween images and will be sharing more of them throughout the month. Once I get started on halloween cards there is no stopping me, LOL!!!


The spider web and orange tree limb used on this card are a couple of the items I picked up the craft store last weekend.   The orange tree limb actually came in a larger bundle in the holiday section and I cut a small portion off to use on this card. 

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Frankie (Can You Digi It), Spooky Silhouettes (Gina K Designs)
  • Paper: Black and White (Papertrey Ink), Boo Crew Dot Patterned Paper (Bo-Bunny Press), Halloween Night Patterned Paper (Stampin' Up)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copics T2, T4, T6, T8, YR12, YR14, BV20, BV23, YG05, YG17
  • Other: Sponge, Simply Fall (Nicole Crafts), Spider Web, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape

9 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh wow Karen, Your card is fantastic great image and layout and that tree looks amazing!! x

Leah Ann Gast said...

Awe! This is a great card, love it!!! Hugs! Leah Ann

maria's knutselplezier said...

What a cute , lovely Frankie, he is really so cute that he isn't scary any more!!!But I really like your card, lovely!!

Greetings
Maria

SandraW said...

Lovely card, Karen!
Crazy stamp you used, but very funny indeed!
And I love the details!
Your card makes me happy!

Enjoy your crafting weekend!

Hugs, Sandra

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun card. I love the Frankie image.

Sylvia x said...

What a great image...thank you for sharing with us at Poodles Parlour.

Good luck

Sylvia x

Kim said...

So cute, love the spider web! Thanks for joining us at Pixie Dust Studio.

~Jeri~ said...

Awesome project!! Thanks for joining us at Craft Us Crazy! http://craftuscrazy.blogspot.com
Hope to see you joining us again soon!!
~Jeri~

nwilliams6 said...

Wow you brought this great image to life! I love that orange branch - it is a wonderful addition to your super card! Can't wait to see your other Halloween cards or any other cards with images from Can You Digi It?!