Hi everyone! I'm doing the happy dance because it's the weekend and I'm looking forward to spending some time in my craft room. I'm also excited to share my first hallowen card of the season. On this spooktacular card I used the Frankie digital stamp by Can You Digi It. I really LOVE their halloween images and will be sharing more of them throughout the month. Once I get started on halloween cards there is no stopping me, LOL!!!
The spider web and orange tree limb used on this card are a couple of the items I picked up the craft store last weekend. The orange tree limb actually came in a larger bundle in the holiday section and I cut a small portion off to use on this card.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Poodles Parlour - halloween
- Craft Us Crazy - halloween
- Bearly Mine - halloween
- Pixie Dust Studio - anything goes
- Whimsy Stamps - anything goes
- Stamps: Frankie (Can You Digi It), Spooky Silhouettes (Gina K Designs)
- Paper: Black and White (Papertrey Ink), Boo Crew Dot Patterned Paper (Bo-Bunny Press), Halloween Night Patterned Paper (Stampin' Up)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copics T2, T4, T6, T8, YR12, YR14, BV20, BV23, YG05, YG17
- Other: Sponge, Simply Fall (Nicole Crafts), Spider Web, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape