Saturday, October 27, 2012

Haunted House


Hi everyone! I can't believe how fast this month has flown by. Already Halloween is just a few days away. This is my last Halloween card for the season. Last night I got all the Halloween cards ready to go in the mail today. I've really enjoyed inking up all the fun images from Can You Digi It. The spooktacular image used on today's card is the Haunted House digital stamp by Can You Digi It.


My card base is True Black layered with White Cardstock then Freak patterned paper. The strip in the center is Cauldron patterned paper layered on White Cardstock. The image was printed on White Cardstock and colored in using copic markers. To embellish the card I added a big black bow and a black dew drop in each corner.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Haunted House (Can You Digi It), Boo! (A Muse Artstamps)
  • Paper: Black and White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Freak and Cauldron Patterned Paper (BasicGrey, Eerie Collection)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Going Grey and Copics C0, C2, C4, C6, Y06, Y08, YG03, YG23, YG25, YG17, V91, V93, V95, V99, E42, E43, E44, E47
  • Other: Black Dew Drops, Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Scissors, Glue Dots, Mounting Tape and Tombo Mono Multi Liquid Glue

9 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Wink, wink on your card..
Very pretty Karen!

jimlynn said...

Karen, it's precious!!! Cute image and love those clouds on here!
Lynn

Sandra H said...

Hi Karen, Another stunning card and your right the time is just going so fast! great image and fabulous layout so beautiful xx

Rhonda Miller said...

Ooo, I love your card.

Shirley G said...

Cool card Karen. I love the way you colored the house.

Tonya said...

Great card, Karen. I love the image.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Really neat card for Halloween. Great image and coloring.

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful card. Nice colours.

Hugs Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.nl/

Gina Lindsay said...

Oh, I love your Haunted House! Your layout is awesome too. I love Halloween cards and projects so much, I think I have more to post so some will be after Halloween.