Hi everyone! Today's scary card was inpsired by the Creepy & Kooky Challenge going on over at Can You Digi It. The scary looking mummy creeping around in the graveyard is the Mummy digital stamp by Can You Digi It. I just LOVE this image!!!
My card base is black cardstock layered with Iron Gate patterned paper and the shadow layer is Cauldron patterned paper layered on black cardstock. Next I added a strip of felt spider webbing. The image was printed on white cardstock and colored in using copic markers. To embellish the card I added some white spider webbing, a creepy looking black felt spider and a big black bow.
I'm also entering this card in the following challenges:
- Poodles Parlour - halloween
- Stampin' for the Weekend - something spooky
- Stampin with the Dragon - halloween
- Aud Sentiments - halloween sentiment
- Stamps: Mummy (Can You Digi It), Boo! (A Muse Artstamps)
- Paper: Black and White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Iron Gate Patterned Paper (Echo Park, Chillingsworth Manor Collection), Cauldron Patterned Paper (BasicGrey, Eerie Collection)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics YG03, YG13, T0, T3, T5, V12, V15, V17
- Other: Spider Web, Felt Cobweb (Queen and Company), Felt Spider, Black Dashed Ribbon (Bazzill), Large Oval Punch (Stampin' Up), Sponge, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape