Saturday, November 17, 2012

2013 Calendar - OCTOBER


Hi everyone! I was hoping to post this calendar page before Halloween but alas am just getting around to it now. The theme for this month's calendar page is Halloween and my choice of spooky characters was inspired by the mummy card I created. The mummy coloring page used on my calendar page was found here... MUMMY.


My calendar base is Black layered with White Cardstock then Freak and Bats patterned paper.  I tore the Bats patterned paper on one side and added some stitching around the edge.  The tombstone was cut from the Mummy digital stamp by Can You Digi It

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Mummy (Coloring Page), Mummy (Can You Digi It)
  • Paper: True Black and White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Freak and Bats Patterned Paper (BasicGrey, Eerie Collection)
  • Ink: Copics T0, T1, T3, YG23, V91, V93, V95, V99
  • Other: Stitching, Tearing, Scissors, Small Oval Punch, Hole Punch, Green Rhinestones and Mounting Tape

7 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Aw fabulous, you beat me I still haven't put October together yet...
TFS Karen!

SandraW said...

Very creepy, but I like it al lot!
Job well done, Karen!

Hugs, Sandra

jimlynn said...

Spooky - and CUTE!!!
Precious!
Lynn

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love the pages you are showing- I should start making some- one a month- and I could use them as gifts the following year....! Love your design- always love stitching on a card...and love the Mummy and tombstone images!

Alyce said...

love this one! the purple and green together look fantastic and the mummy is spooooky :)

Kathy Bradley said...

I love, love your October page. The mummy is awesome - adorable!

Sandra H said...

This is gorgeous Karen as always and l really like the theme for this October ........stunning xx